We are looking for a Site Operator to join our team at Redhill Soil Treatment Facility. The role reports to the STF Operations Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish effective and trusting relationship with Biffa Waste Services on Site
- Manage site team and subcontractors
- Perform soil treatment and other site works to the require technical and commercial targets agreed with the STF Manager
- Control the quality, progress and costs of the STF in accordance with the Health and Safety, QA and other procedures of the company.
- Control and record soil inputs and outputs in accordance with site permit requirements;
- Direct and undertake site environmental monitoring and reporting
- Other tasks as requested by the Site Manager
You will have three years’ experience in the groundworks or environmental sector. Work hours are 07h30 – 16h30 and must be flexible to work outdoors and indoors as required.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send a CV with covering letter to:
- Alex Sweeney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biogenie Site Remediation Ltd
- 8 Commerce Park
- Brunel Road
- Theale, Reading
- RG7 4AB